Pregnancy Care Clinic Social Prayer Focus
Click here for newest update
"Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! It is amazing to think about. Your workmanship is marvelous-and how well I know it. You were there while I was being formed in utter seclusion!" TLB
Pregnancy Care Clinic
The Royal Prayer Guards are continuing to extend their prayers for the East County Pregnancy Care Clinic.
East County Pregnancy Care Clinic exists to serve women and their unborn children. They provide accurate information about the developing life in the mother’s womb and life-affirming alternatives to abortion.
They speak the truth in love and offer a secure refuge where each woman will find unconditional love, acceptance and support.
East County Pregnancy Care Clinic is truly a safe haven where a woman can make confident and informed decisions regarding her future and that of the precious life within her
Let us all praise God for His wonderful work and pray for the East County Pregnancy Care Clinic!
(1) Praise God for our new nurse that will start working with us
(2) Praise God for well attended open houses at both of our clinics.
(3) Pray for our leaders and students in all of our education
classes going on this month–Childbirth, Parenting, Moms Support Group and Post
Abortion Healing Bible Study.
(4) Pray for our marketing and advertising to reach the desired
target and those considering abortion would be drawn to our clinics instead of
(5) Pray our Walk For Life event on March 16thwillbe well attended
and will raise the needed funds.
(6) And most of all, pray for an end to abortion!
Go to the links to learn more about the East County Pregnancy Care Clinic!
Other areas that need prayer:
Please pray that those facing unintended pregnancies:
(1) Read the Word of God. Learn more
(2) Renew their mind with the word of God that they may prove what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
(3) Know who they are in Christ Jesus. Taste more
(4) Realize that God’s word is medicine to their flesh. Click here to receive some medicine!
(5) Train each newborn in the way they should go. (Proverbs 22:6)
(6) Also pray that the clinic receives whatever they need to fulfill God's will. See newest update top of page.
(7) All financial needs to be met.
"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit them together in my mother's womb.” TLB
Royal Prayer Guards