Serious Details of "The Pattern"
1. The word “pattern” used in the New Testament is in three categories, the technical sense, ethical sense, and the doctrinal sense.
2. Moses was divinely instructed when he built the tabernacle.
3. Moses received a pattern from the Lord to follow.
4. A pattern is something designed or used as a model for imitating.
5. God has given us a pattern to follow.
6. God does not desire us to make up our own pattern apart from His.
7. When we start doing things God’s way we will begin to move out in His direction, His purpose and His will.
8. Details are involved in the pattern.
9. The believers in the early church followed a particular pattern.
10. Today believers (Especially the leaders in the body of Christ) need to discover God’s pattern and demonstrate it in the world.
11. Once we know God’s pattern it would be wise to hand it down to our children and to their children’s children. (The next generation)
12. Should we be careful about how we build our life?
13. Consider this portion of God’s word.
1 Corinthians 3:10-15
“According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is. If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.” NKJV
14. It is very important to understand what pattern to follow on this earth.
15. What pattern has God given to us?