Help those who are sinking!
(1) Stretch out our hand for those who are lost and sinking!
The information on this page is directed toward two areas.
(A) Pray that they sense or recognize the need for our Savior Jesus Christ.
(B) Pray that they sense or recognize their true condition.
Watch “Pray for the lost” video below.
(2) Stretch out our hand for Christians who are sinking.
(A) Pray for the Christians who are sinking to consider the ultimate sacrifice of Jesus Christ by watching the video below.
(B) Pray for those who watch the video below to have prepared hearts.
Consider Peter’s situation in Matthew’s account? (Click here to read the whole account)
“But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, "Lord, save me!" And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?"
(1) Peter trusted in the Savior. Likewise for all those in Christ Jesus!
(2) Jesus' hand remains stretched out for all those who are sinking! (Christians and non-Christians)
(3) As believers in Christ Jesus, we should be ready to stretch out our hand and raise people up who are sinking.
(4) Realize that no matter what people are going through Jesus is the answer!
Jesus can help those who are sinking, because He is unsinkable and has an “endless and indestructible life.”
Portions from God's Word to consider:
"Who has been constituted a Priest, not on the basis of a bodily legal requirement [an externally imposed command concerning His physical ancestry], but on the basis of the power of an endless and indestructible Life."
"for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost."
“For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
"Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
Pray for the lost!
Click here. More about "Sinking". Five R’s Session 2 Part 3 (“Haggen Grocery store” Testimony)