Become dependable! Spiritual shade and spiritual food for others
Suggestion: To maintain your focus read the entire page first then proceed to the links. Thank you.
This video is simple, powerful, and direct, to the point and it is not sugar-coated!
I do not know how much stronger I can say this. However, once you watch this video your determination to read the Bible might increase. If so, send me a message and join R.E.A.D. and R.E.A.P. (See bottom of the page for sign up)
Before going any further realize this?
(1) Daily Bible reading is part of our preparation time for battle, especially in the workplace.
(2) We need regular Bible reading to be firm in prayer. Prayer is needed to pray for those who persecute us. Matthew 5:44
(3) It is not just reading God’s Word but also doing it, otherwise, we will not be believable as a believer in Christ Jesus.
(4) Reading the Bible with regularity will assist the believer to maintain a trustworthy testimony for the Lord. How do people view us?
(5) Regular Bible reading provides spiritual shade and food for those in need. Think of the people we work with; do they need shade in the heat of temptation or persecution? Are they starving for spiritual nourishment
“But be doers of the Word [obey the message], and not merely listeners to it, betraying yourselves [into deception by reasoning contrary to the Truth].”
Need encouragement? Click here
Surefooted Ministries is reaching out to those searching for a Bible reading plan that will keep them in the word of God consistently throughout the week.
Believers are struggling to read God’s word on a regular basis. Therefore Surefooted Ministries has now made available R.E.A.D. and R.E.A.P. (R & R)
R & R is a Bible reading group. It also provides each person with an easy and effective reading format. If you are a believer who struggles to read the Bible on a regular basis R.E.A.D. and R.E.A.P. could be for you.
Pray for God’s direction in your life involving regular Bible reading. (Watering)
We know we should read God’s word but for some reason we get distracted, things come up and our job gets very busy.
Then we find ourselves chasing the Bible all day and all week feeling guilty and undernourished.
The answer to this sticky situation is simple. All you need is an effective Bible reading plan plus someone to hold you accountable with prayer.
There are times when believers can get distracted or detoured from God’s word; this is why accountability is very important. We cannot afford to stay out of God’s word for in it is God’s directions for us...
1 Timothy 4:13
"Till I come, devote yourself to [public and private] reading, to exhortation (preaching and personal appeals), and to teaching and instilling doctrine." AMP
"The law of the Lord is perfect, restoring the [whole] person; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple." AMP
Jeremiah 17:7-8 (Last two verses in the video)
"[Most] blessed is the man who believes in, trusts in, and relies on the Lord, and whose hope and confidence the Lord is. 8 For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters that spreads out its roots by the river; and it shall not see and fear when heat comes; but its leaf shall be green. It shall not be anxious and full of care in the year of drought, nor shall it cease yielding fruit." (AMP)