All our enemies to be still as a stone…
Suggestion: To maintain your focus read the entire page first before going to the links. Thank you.
(The song of Moses after the crossing of the Red Sea)
(Click here to read Exodus chapter 14)
(Notice five phrases on this page)
“Still as a stone”
“Till Your people pass over”
“Whom You have purchased”
“no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand”
“not contending against flesh and blood”
(Highlighted text added)
“Fear and dread will fall on them; By the greatness of Your arm They will be as still as a stone, Till Your people pass over, O LORD, Till the people pass over Whom You have purchased.”
1 Corinthians 6:20
“You were bought with a price [purchased with a preciousness and paid for, made His own]. So then, honor God and bring glory to Him in your body.”
Believe God with me!
(If you need help watch this short uplifting video) "Do not fear only believe!"
(1) I believe God that fear and dread will fall on all our enemies in Jesus name Amen.
(2) I believe God to cause all our enemies to be still as a stone no matter where my family goes in Jesus name Amen.
(3) I thank God that we were bought with a price (purchased) and belong to Him.
(4) I believe also that we are in His hand and everything we have is in His hand, in Jesus name Amen.
(5) God’s hand is the safest place to be. Amen!!!!!
“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand. 30 I and My Father are one."
(6) Keep in mind who are enemies are and who we are contending against.
“For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.”
(7) Finally, believe God to manifest the following portions of scripture from His Word.
“CONTEND, O Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me! 2 Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for my help! 3 Draw out also the spear and javelin and close up the way of those who pursue and persecute me. Say to me, I am your deliverance! 4 Let them be put to shame and dishonor who seek and require my life; let them be turned back and confounded who plan my hurt! 5 Let them be as chaff before the wind, with the Angel of the Lord driving them on! 6 Let their way be through dark and slippery places, with the Angel of the Lord pursuing and afflicting them.”
Pastor Vince Marino
Need more click here! The LORD reigns! Who lives in you?