David and Goliath part 4 Go forward and use what you have and face your enemy!
Some highlights in the video:
(1) David used what he had.
(2) David faced his enemy!
"Then Peter said, "Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk."
(3) We are not empty. We have the name of Jesus in every battle of life.
(4) Go forward and use what you have. Be more than a conquer in Jesus name!
35 "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written: "For Your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."
37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,
39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
(1) There will always be spiritual enemies every year however the battles are the Lords’.
(2) Speak God’s Word rightly divided as possible.
(3) Stand on God’s Word daily.
(4) Use what we have.
(5) Our enemies will speak against us in various ways and challenge us.
(6) Our enemies will make attempts to convince us that we are not able.
(7) Realize who are enemies are.
“For we are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against persons without bodies—the evil rulers of the unseen world, those mighty satanic beings and great evil princes of darkness who rule this world; and against huge numbers of wicked spirits in the spirit world.”
“For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.”
Maintenance will be required to maintain stability in God’s Word.
Here is a question. Could the results of no maintenance be the loss of memory, in other words forgetting what we have seen and know?
Discover the verse in God’s Word within this video that can save our memory.
Click here for part 1
Click here for all 4 videos and the one full teaching audio with and without music.