Red and White Blood Cells (Preparation and timing) Part 6
1. Our focus now is on accomplishing His work in John 4:34?
Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of him who sent me, and to accomplish his work. RSV (or finish)
2. There is work to be accomplished. (To get done)
3. His work involves His word.
4. In God’s work, there is always a preparation time.
5. If preparation is missing God’s work will not be completed properly.
6. I believe God has a work agenda for each person.
7. First is work to prepare us for His work as seen in the life of Jesus.
8. In other words, there is a work of preparation first.
9. In the following portions of God’s word which one do think should be first?
10. Continue listening for the answer.
11. Plus, Short example: Making wheat bread.
12. Pastor Marino's testimony of preparation for the work of God and did not know it.
Click here. Part 1 Don't miss out on this life-changing teaching series!