Red and White Blood Cells (How to be a healthy red and white blood cell) Part 5
1. My conclusion to be a healthy blood cell in the body of Christ. (both red and white)
2. Maintain a vibrant study life.
3. It is one thing to hear a teaching, taking notes and so on.
4. However, that is only a fraction of one element that needs to take place.
5. For me, the study is a general term.
2 Timothy 2:15 (Study is more than taking notes)
Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth. AMP
6. Yet, the study is only another fraction or one element that needs to take place.
7. My perspective: A vibrant study life consists of the following:
8. Continue listening and discover some answers.
Click here. Part 6 (It will be worth the effort!)