Red and White Blood Cells (Regard your life!) Part 4
Pray before continuing.
There are many things within this page. Take your time and enjoy God's food! Don't miss out on this exciting material and spiritual nourishment by pastor Marino!
Preview clip of the teaching. Be glad or sad! Our choice! Stay in the Word!
Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad. KJV
Preview clip of the teaching. A good steward will not waste his strength.
1. We need to be careful not to overwork ourselves and be sure we have the strength to do the task at hand.
2. We cannot do, everything!
3. Consider these verses pertaining to strength.
1 Peter 4:10-11 (Related verses Romans 12:4-8)
10 As each has received a gift, employ it for one another, as good stewards #3623 of God's varied grace:
11 whoever speaks, as one who utters oracles of God; whoever renders service, as one who renders it by the strength which God supplies; in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. RSV
4. Note: I Peter 4:11 place gifts into two broad categories, speaking and serving.
Sharpness vs. Dullness
"Incorporating or assimilating God's word in my life on a daily basis to avoid wasteful use of the strength God has given to me and to those who teach me."
If the iron is blunt, and one does not whet the edge, he must put forth more strength; but wisdom helps one to succeed. RSV
11 About this we have much to say which is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need some one to teach you again the first principles of God's word. You need milk, not solid food; RSV
5. More strength is needed when the blade is dull.
6. The goal is to keep our life sharp.
7. A good steward will not waste his strength.
8. He will distribute his strength evenly throughout each day.
9. We can still be doing the work of Christ and overwork ourselves but it does not make it is right.
10. Wisdom from above will be needed.
11. Realize that the enemy works very hard to detour our efforts.
And be not grieved and depressed, for the joy of the Lord is your strength and stronghold. AMP
for the joy of #2304, the Lord is your strength. KJV
12. Hebrew definition for “the joy of” #2304: Rejoicing, gladness
13. God’s word will make us rejoice and be glad and not sad.
Click here. Joyfulness vs. Self-pity Where does God desire us to be?
Watch the video for spiritual encouragement, reminders, and oxygen for the soul!
1. Every believer is a red blood cell within the body of Christ. (One drop)
2. Every congregation is one vein in the body of Christ.
3. As blood within that vein flows the life of Jesus and nourishes the body of Christ.
4. Every believer can be both red and white blood cells.
5. As red blood cells we carry life, teach providing spiritual food, and encouragement.
6. Like white blood cells, we defend, pray and exercise delegated authority in the spirit realm on behalf of the body of Christ and the unsaved.
Click here. The faithful and wise steward!
Click here. Learn about Charisma gifts. "What is your gift? Session #1 Video" (1 of 5 videos)
Click here. Part 5 (Don't miss out!)