Red and White Blood Cells (Lord’s Supper) Part 1
Preview clip of the teaching.
1. Here is an observation that you might find indispensable.
2. Every believer is a red blood cell within the body of Christ. (One drop)
3. Every congregation is one vein, in the body of Christ.
4. This applies to a family as well.
5. Within that one vein, flow the life of Jesus and nourishes the body of Christ.
6. This is why harmony in the body of Christ is essential.
7. The body of Christ needs to work (flow) together.
8. As I continued in this direction of red blood cells I thought of white blood cells.
9. White blood cells are very important as we will soon see.
Continue by listening to this valuable teaching! It will change your way of thinking!
1 Corinthians 10:16 (RSV)
The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not a participation in the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not a participation in the body of Christ?
Click here. Part 2