Jesus will take us through! (Short to the point video)
Suggestion: To maintain your focus read the entire page first then proceed to the links. Thank you.
Watch this quick reminder video of Jesus faithfulness.
What are you facing today?
No matter what storms come our way Jesus will take us through!
For more click here and watch the video. Be encouraged!!
In addition, think back to the account when Jesus stilled the storm!
“On the same day, when evening had come, He said to them, "Let us cross over to the other side."
36 Now when they had left the multitude, they took Him along in the boat as He was. And other little boats were also with Him.
37 And a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling.
38 But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, "Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?"
39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, "Peace, be still!" And the wind ceased and there was a great calm.
40 But He said to them, "Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?"
41 And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, "Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!"
1. Jesus was in the boat. (Jesus is in our life)
2. Other little boats were with Him. (Other people are around us)
3. A great windstorm arose. (We will experience a variety of storms beating on us)
4. Jesus was asleep during the storm. (We have Jesus ability to sleep during a storm)
5. Keep in mind that Jesus does not sleep anymore. Amen!
6. Jesus cares for us. (We should care for those experiencing a storm, in other words perishing)
7. Jesus arose and did something about the storm. (We should take action against any storm)
8. Jesus spoke commands (Used His authority) one to the wind and one to the sea and results were manifested. (“there was a great calm”)
9. We need not be fearful. (Hebrews 13:6)
10. Jesus desires us to have faith. (Mark 11:20-26)
11. Realize that we can do what Jesus did? In other words, we can speak to the storms as Jesus did. However, do we believe it? I believe we can speak to physical and spiritual storms.
12. Do what Jesus did and others around us will receive the benefits. (“other little boats were also with Him”)
Consider this portion of God’s Word.
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father.”
For more about “Delegated authority” click here.
Need more? "When various trials come_ Jesus attitude_spiritual segments"