Anger_Ten Steps to Conquer One of Man's Greatest Giants-ANGER!
Hello, all Royal Prayer Guards and all those who join us!
Thank you for your obedience, flexibility, dependability, faith, punctuality, determination, and attentiveness. I hope all is well!
Our focus is ANGER and steps to overcome it!
Anger damages the spirit of marriage and destroys the trust of sons and daughters, and grieves the Holy Spirit.
Anger is not just a problem with carnal men. It can also afflict those who are spiritual.
Anger caused King David to pronounce severe judgment upon himself, and anger kept Moses out of the Promised Land.
I trust that the ten-steps will be an immediate and long-term guide for you and all those in Christ Jesus.
Highlights of this information:
Two classifications of irritations:
1. There are many irritations, which we experience which we can and should remove. A squeaky door can be oiled; an angry neighbor can be appeased, and a personal habit can be changed.
2. There are other irritations, however, which are beyond our power to correct or remove. These irresolvable irritations provide the basis for a significant process, which God intends to take place within each of our lives.
Three of the ten steps:
1. Recognize symptoms of anger.
2. Accept anger as a spiritual "alarm”.
3. Trace anger to its source.
Suggestions for those in Christ Jesus:
1. Ask God to search and reveal the root problems of anger. (Psalm 139:23-24)
2. Be humble and honest with God, ourselves, and others. (James 4:10, 2 Corinthians 8:21)
3. Read through the material carefully and prayerfully with the application. (Hebrews 11:6, James 1:22)
4. Repent, confess any sins and forsake them, and enter His rest. (Proverbs 28:13, Luke 3:8, Hebrews 4:1-11)
5. Do not be surprised if anger begins to rise. The enemy will attempt to take away what is sown in your heart. Click here. Beware of Satan's tactics.
“The sower sows the word. 15 And these are the ones by the wayside where the word is sown. When they hear, Satan comes immediately and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts.” NKJV
Click here. All portions of God’s Word in this prayer focus.
Click here. Ten Steps to conquer ANGER! (From this website)
Click here. More about anger. (Resource)
Original source: ©Institute in Basic Life Principles Used with permission.
Diligence is needed to conquer ANGER!
Thank you for your interest to pray and the desire to learn!
Pastor Vince Marino
Royal Prayer Guards