Effective vessel for the Lord_ Avoid Shipwreck?
Suggestion: To maintain your focus read the entire page first then proceed to the links. Thank you.
Hello all Royal Prayer Guards and all those who join us!
Allow me to clarify who we are. We are a crucial tool and weapon in God's hand in this depraved world. We are giving glory to God by faithfully praying, guarding and exercising delegated authority on behalf of His kingdom. (John 14:12) (See link below)
I thank God for your continued faithfulness as we move together to help those in need!
Prayer Agenda: (summer prayer focus)
Be an effective vessel for the Lord!
(1) A person rejecting conscience will cause their faith to be shipwrecked.
(2) Believers in Christ Jesus need faith to pray and to please God.
(3) Spiritually speaking it would be very difficult to sail through life shipwrecked.
(4) Example: If a believer knows that strife is in their life and rejects getting it right, their faith will be shipwrecked and therefore will not be an effective vessel for the Lord’s work.
Main portions of scripture: (Highlighted text added)
“By rejecting conscience, certain persons have made shipwreck of their faith.” 1 Timothy 1:19
“But without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to Him. For whoever would come near to God must [necessarily] believe that God exists and that He is the rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Him [out].” Hebrews 11:6
Consider the following as a potential goal:
Think about the summer season in North America. Each day, the noonday sun is rising higher and higher, keeping the skies brighter for longer until we are graced with the Summer Solstice.
On this one day a year, our hemisphere will witness "Solstice" (derived from two Latin words: "sol" meaning sun, and "sistere," to cause to stand still). The noonday sun will seemingly stand still… shine longer and allow us to enjoy more time under the sunny skies.
Recommendations for prayer to avoid shipwreck:
(1) Pray and believe God that every Christian makes the time to be still and clear their conscience before God, to both strengthen their faith and bring joy before the Lord… and so shine brightly before men and freely enjoy life.
(2) Pray and believe God that every Christian makes an effort to destroy the dulling mask of sin(s) in their life (like pushing away the dense fog), to reveal themselves to God with a repentant heart. From this moment of forgiveness, newness, and freedom, they can blaze forth in life with a clear conscience, knowing that they are pleasing to their Father God.
(3) Pray and believe God that every Christian starts the summer and every day with a clear conscience.
If anyone desires to be used as an effective vessel in spiritual warfare for the Lord, the answer is in this video.
Click here. More about this video.
More related nourishment.
Click here. More about this video.
Pray first, then pick one link you need. Then return at another time and do the same. Keep in mind, chew one bite at a time. Thank you.
Click here. Effective vessel_Valuable Insights 6 Be an effective vessel for the Lord! “Summer Solstice”
Click here. Preventing Casualties_Maturity level
Click here. Thought life_Victory in our thought life Part 1 (3 Segments) Plus Parental Recommendations
Click here. For encouragement watch the video, “Fear not only believe!”
Click here. Delegated Authority Video, Verses and Testimony
Pastor Vince Marino
Royal Prayer Guards