Prevent being worn out!
Once again, hello all Royal Guards and all those who join us!!
Thank you for the strength you provide for the kingdom and this ministry through prayer and dependability.
People are being worn out by dealing with the bad fruit or surface problems. In other words, character deficiencies, hang-ups…the same problems with no manifested victory for years.
Dictionary definitions for worn out:
Exhausted or used up by or as if by wear, depleted, drained, used up, washed-out, tired, weary
The objective for this focus:
1. Detect and remove root problems!
2. Ask the Father for help in Jesus name.
And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. 24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.
Encouragement! Doing right is digging in God's word.
And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint.
Once the root problems are removed and replaced with God’s word, people can enjoy some results, such as: Being refreshed, energized, vitalized, restored, renewed, and preserved.
Some answers to prevent being worn out!
1. Start removing the root problems! If we do not, the bad fruit or surface problems will continue, and we will be worn out!
2. Stop using our time, and energy on the bad fruit or surface problems.
3. Set up opportunities to plant new seeds of God’s word in our life.
Suggestions for prayer and applications:
1. Detect if we are being worn out. (Think about our life)
2. Discover if we are spending most of our time on bad fruit or surface problems.
3. Decide to remove the root problems and replace them with God’s word.
One serious root problem is revealed in the video. Do not miss this!
Click here. If you desire to go deeper. “Prepare and Prevent instead of Repair and Repent”
Pastor Vince Marino
Royal Prayer Guards