Suggestion: To maintain your focus read the entire page first then proceed to the links. Thank you.
As a country, the decisions we made in the past placed us where we are today.
The economic problems we are experiencing in this country did not happen overnight.
It took steps to get where we are today and therefore requires steps to get back on track.
Therefore let us realize:
- We cannot control everything happening in our economy.
- We can make a difference through prayer for our country though it will take time and effort.
- Quick fix non-biblical principles are not the answer to our unstable economy.
- The answer to fix our economy comes when we do things God’s way.
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord." AMP
- We need to pray that those in authority use godly financial principles.
- God is watching over His Word to perform it not our opinions.
"Then the LORD said to me, "You have seen well, for I am watching over my word to perform it." RSV
- As we pray and wait for our economy to get back on track, here is what we can do.
Seven Things We Can Do?
1. Focus on the Answer, not the problem. Jesus is the Answer.
"Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me." RSV
"For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls. You have not yet resisted to bloodshed, striving against sin. And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons:" NKJV
“Consider”, in the dictionary means: to think about carefully, to think of especially with regard to taking some action.
2. Take responsibility for our finances or financial system using godly principles. Do not become a slave.
"the borrower is the slave of the lender." RSV
1 Corinthians 4:2
"Moreover, it is [essentially] required of stewards that a man should be found faithful [proving himself worthy of trust]." AMP
3. Believe God to hold us together. (including our jobs, hours, pay and locations)
"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." RSV
4. Be fully convinced that God is able to take care of us no matter what happens in our economy.
"He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God, and being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform." NKJV
5. Do not worry about our economy. Click here and watch the video!
"Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life" NKJV
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank him for his answers." TLB
6. Realize that God knows what we need.
"Therefore do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things." NKJV
7. Make a decision today to put God first. Start by reading His word on a regular basis. If anyone needs help reading God's word on a regular basis sign up with R.E.A.D. & R.E.A.P. Learn more
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." NKJV
Pastor Vince Marino
Royal Prayer Guards