Heart vs. the Computer Prayer Focus
With all the stuff happening in the world, the video below reveals what is needed.
I thank God for His blessings of technology… and I know it can be used in the wrong ways. God is the Creator and Satan is the corrupter and he cannot create anything. Please keep this in perspective, thank you.
Hello, all faithful and diligent Royal Prayer Guards and all those who join on the internet!
Thank you for your dependability! God has His eye upon us, and we are not alone.
Psalm 33:18 (NKJV)
“Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy…”
This relevant prayer focus is directed to those in Christ Jesus.
With all the technology out there in the world, it is getting complicated and dangerous especially for those with young children.
It seems that no one can keep off their iPhones, iPads, computers and so on.
It is wise to see things from God’s frame of reference, but we need to know what His reference is.
His reference and how He sees things are in His Word, the Bible.
Without His Word, people will be wondering, doubting, unstable, tossed around, mixed up, and so on.
The main theme for this prayer focus:
Writing God’s Word in or on our hearts is the main theme of this prayer focus.
Consider these important portions of God’s Word.
Psalm 45:1 (NKJV)
“My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.” (Ready H4106 means: Diligent or skillful)
Jeremiah 8:8 (NKJV)
"How can you say, 'We are wise, And the law of the LORD is with us'? Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood.
Our tongue is the pen that will write on our hearts. (Be careful what we are saying)
Five confessions of faith: (To be spoken out loud)
1. “My tongue is the pen to write on my heart.”
2. “I will be very careful about what I write on people’s hearts.”
3. “I will be alert to who is writing on my heart.” (Social media…)
4. “I will ask the Father in Jesus' name to help my pen (Tongue) to write His Word on people’s heart including my own.”
5. “My tongue is the pen of a ready, diligent and skillful writer.”
Suggestion when praying for others:
1. Keep God’s Word in the center of the heart. Proverbs 4:21
2. Value God’s Word more than any device or technology that will ever exist.
3. Understand that if the value of God’s Word is high enough, the determination to hide His Word in the heart will manifest.
4. Parents set an example for their children of hiding God’s Word on their hearts.
Discipleship Program Part 1 reveals how to write God’s Word on your heart. Sign up here.
Highly recommended! If anyone would like to dive deeper click here.
Click here for those who desire a deeper dive. (Be ready!)
Two Valuable Resources:
Click here. Results of writing God's Word in or on our hearts. "The sacrifice acceptable to God"
This video reveals problems and answers.
Pastor Vince Marino
Royal Prayer Guards