Suggestion: To maintain your focus read the entire page first then proceed to the links. Thank you.
Hello all Royal Prayer Guards and thank you for your personal commitment to prayer. Hitting the target of need is essential.
For all those who are not a Royal Prayer Guard please join us in effective prayer. Thank you!!
One serious area that needs attention is Cyber-attacks.
See the video. (Identity) From ImpurFektFaith
See the video and links. Identity from this website
See the video. (Delegated Authority)
(1) Understand this that we are engaged in cyber-warfare in the USA.
(2) This prayer focus is a cyber-force effort on behalf of the USA.
(3) The USA needs more cybersecurity therefore as Royal Prayer Guards (RPG’s) we can assist in this area through effective prayer.
(4) Realize that our heavenly Father knows exactly who our enemies are and where they are located.
(5) One way to offset cyber-attacks is in the spirit realm.
(6) This can take place as we know who we are in Christ and know how to exercise our delegated authority in the spirit realm.
(7) Keep this in mind that the war of cyber-attacks is fought both in the physical, and the spirit realm.
“For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the despotisms, against the powers, against [the master spirits who are] the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere.” AMP
“No one, regardless of how shrewd or well-advised he is, can stand against the Lord. Go ahead and prepare for the conflict, but victory comes from God.” TLB
One suggestion for prayer at this point is to be led by the Holy Spirit on what to pray about involving cyber-attacks.
“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.” NKJV
“We are literally dependent on the internet for so many things so the defense of that infrastructure is really critical and investing in that now is the right move.”
“The push to build a cybersecurity force is the latest sign that the United States is preparing for a cyberwar. The Defense Department has spent months trying to determine what defines an act of war online and when to retaliate in a conflict where bombs are replaced with bytes and the enemy can be difficult to identify.”
Please share this prayer focus with others. Encourage them to sign up as a Royal Prayer Guard. Thank you.
Click here. National Prayer Focus #12 Cyber-Attacks Part 2
Click here to sign up
Pastor Vince Marino
Royal Prayer Guards