Shielding Schools in America Prayer Focus
Suggestion: To maintain your focus read the entire page first then proceed to the links. Thank you.
Hello all Royal Prayer Guards, and those who join us on the internet! Thank you for your determination to believe God!
Thank you for allowing the heavenly Father to work through you in Jesus name on behalf of those in need.
This prayer focus is directed toward the schools in America both Christian and public schools of any age.
We have had in the past shootings in schools and end up praying for comfort upon families who have lost children and adults in a particular shooting along with much grief.
Therefore our goal as Royal Prayer Guards is to strike the dominion of darkness first who would work through people against the students, teachers, administrators, and staff in any school in America.
Ephesians 6:12 (Highlighted text added)
“For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.”
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father."
(1) Believe God that the power of the Holy Spirit moves through all believers in Christ Jesus!
"Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit, Says the LORD of hosts."
(2) Let us all have the same motivation and determination as Caleb!
“Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, "Let us go up at once and take possession, for we are well able to overcome it."
(3) Realize that prayer is one thing and exercising our delegated authority is another. (Both are needed)
(4) Exercising our delegated authority with boldness must be in the mix.
(5) The Bible says to resist the devil and he will flee. If this does not take place the devil will move against the schools in a variety of ways through people. (Shootings are only one way)
James 4:7 (AMP)
"So be subject to God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him], and he will flee from you."
(6) Let us not wait to pray!
(7) Let us not wait to exercise our delegated authority. Click here and learn more!
(8) Learn more from, “National Prayer Focus #13 USA Schools” Click here
Suggestions for Parents. Click here
Suggested areas to believe God!:
(1) Believe God for the community we live in to be protected.
(2) Believe God that the churches in each community stay strong and healthy to help in time of need.
(3) Believe God for Christian schools to maintain Biblical principles.
(4) Believe God for the public schools to allow Biblical influences to enter in.
(5) Believe God for the well-being of teachers, administrators, and staff in the schools...
Pastor Vince Marino
Royal Prayer Guards