Pray and seek the lost! (Video)
Suggestion: To maintain your focus read the entire page first then proceed to the links. Thank you.
(1) Remember, those who are lost will not be with believers in heaven. Therefore fervent prayers will be needed.
Acts 4:12 (AMP)
“And there is salvation in and through no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by and in which we must be saved.”
"The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." NKJV
(2) Praying for the lost is one truth in God’s Word. If we do not give proper attention to this truth we will drift and slip away from praying for the lost.
"SINCE ALL this is true, we ought to pay much closer attention than ever to the truths that we have heard, lest in any way we drift past [them] and slip away." AMP
(3) The Lord does not wish that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9
"The Lord is not slow about his promise as some count slowness, but is forbearing toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance." RSV
(4) We have been sent to preach to the lost so they can hear the Word of God and be saved. But prayer needs to go before we go.
"But how are men to call upon him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without a preacher? And how can men preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach good news!" But they have not all obeyed the gospel; for Isaiah says, "Lord, who has believed what he has heard from us?" So faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes by the preaching of Christ." RSV
(5) Jesus sent us to preach to the lost so they can hear the Word and have the faith to be saved. More
(6) As Royal Prayer Guards let us dedicate some serious prayer time for the lost souls Jesus died for.
(7) How do we pray for the lost? Click here to view the verses!
A. Father, in Jesus' name, please have mercy on the lost. (Ephesians 2:4-7; Psalms 100:5)
B. Draw them to Jesus Christ Your Son. (John 6:44)
C. Condition their hearts as the good soil. (Mark 4:20) Click here. More about the parable of the sower.
D. Remove the blinders so they can see the truth. (2 Corinthians 4:4, 3:12-15)
E. Send out laborers across their path including us with your Word rightly divided, at the right time and in harmony with Your pattern, in Jesus name Amen. (Luke 10:2)
(8) God’s truth (Word) cannot be destroyed however it can be choked in the life of the believer. If we get too busy we could choke the truth of praying for the lost.
“And the ones sown among the thorns are others who hear the Word; Then the cares and anxieties of the world and distractions of the age, and the pleasure and delight and false glamour and deceitfulness of riches, and the craving and passionate desire for other things creep in and choke and suffocate the Word, and it becomes fruitless.” AMP
(9) Priorities and Activities Click here
Click here. More about this video. Please share this with others, thank you!
Pastor Vince Marino
Royal Prayer Guards